This Hawkins Turbo Cat diesel pusher is a very low mileage example that has been stored undercover or in-doors since new by two classic car collecting owners. With 86,000 miles, the 300 HP Caterpillar diesel engine and Allison transmission are just barely broken in. When new, this was just about $200,000.
The present owner has had all maintenance performed and the HMC is ready for touring and enjoyment. It is replete with all the standard luxury features that made Hawkins units so wildly popular.
– Stored in-doors or under cover since new (paint is nearly like new)
– All Manuals Since New–Two Owners
– Vin# 46GED0417L2041970
– 31,000 GVWR
– Caterpillar 300 HP diesel engine
– Two Tone Blue and White Exterior
– Hi Powered Stereo System
– 2 Leather Captains Chairs With 6 Way Power
– Vertical & Horizontal Lumbar Support
– Heated Seat
– Reinforced Floor Safe
– Gillig Chassis
– Corian Counter Tops
– Solid Oak Cabinets
– Cobra CB Radio
– Rear Camera And Monitor
– Remote Control Spotlight
– Trumpet Air Horns
– Auto Hydraulic Leveling System
– Tilt Wheel And Cruise Control
– Ever Pure Water Filtration System
– New R-34 Air Conditioning
– Module Solar Panel
– TV-VCR-DVD In Cab And Bedroom
– Electric Heated Side Mirrors
– Leather Captains Chairs
Everything Is In Excellent Working Condition.
Some important specs for the Model WBP-378 RV that have been taken from the HMC website include: 228″ wheelbase, 37′ overall length, width 102″, roof height is 10″ 4″, ceiling height is 6′ 5″, two 35,000 BTU furnaces, 147 gallon fuel tank, 60 gallons of propane, fresh water 85 gallons and 60 gallons each for grey and toilet water.
More details about Hawkins Motor Coach RV’s can be reviewed at the HMC Club website: http://hmcmotorhomes.homestead.com/HMC_Features.html
For more details please contact Harry Clark at 951.901.5088 or send us an email at email@example.com.