This is a genuine 1960’s built full custom that was intitally built by the well known builder Bill Reasnor. It started as a solid rust free Chevy coupe and was tranformed into a hand built custom.
Some of the details include:
- Carson removable top
- moulded grill pan
- lowered and flipped front bumper
- 1960 Corvette grill with bullets
- Frenched headlights
- custom rear Frenched tailights
- lowered stock belt trim
- custom fender skirts
- hood pie cut 3.5 inches
- deck lid is pie cut
- chopped non-split Olds windscreen
- rocker panel moulded to body
- electric doors and windows
- rear bumper flipped and lowered
- a pair of Appleton repro spotlights
Mechanically the Custom features a 350 cu in V8 and automatic transmission from a ’80’s pick-up, dual exhaust with no mufflers, stock suspension with air bag suspension, and power steering and power brakes.
Our consignor, Bob Campbell, has owned this motorcar for about 20 years. He bought it from Walnut Creek, CA and has the history through to the 1960’s. This is the real deal. A 1960’s era custom that runs and drives great.
For more details please call Harry Clark at 951.901.5088 or email us at email@example.com.